Re: OT: MS Visual C++ Makefiles

I can vouch for myself as a mere user that ejoys dabbling in the
programming stuff, this could be very useful adding to the fact that if
whoever finds this possible might be able to have it using shell variables
for the makefiles, then they would not only be useful on multiple cygwin
style systems, but on any other UNiX flavor machine.

This may be a dumg question but could someone clarify what OT means??

Sincerely,
Daniel Adams
http://dana.ucc.nau.edu/~dpa3