This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: "LINES" environment variable
- From: alper <shullgum at yahoo dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Sat, 9 Feb 2002 02:38:58 +0200
- Subject: Re: "LINES" environment variable
- References: <005501c1b030$9fa739e0$01000001@sknet01>
On Thu, Feb 07, 2002 at 11:39:02PM -0000, Stephano Mariani wrote:
> Where can I override the LINES environment variable? I need to run some
> programs that use this value to determine the display characteristics.
You may run your programs from shell prompt as follows:
$ LINES=XX <pgm_name>
Another option is to change Height in Window Size frame of Layout tab,
in Cygwin desktop shortcut properties.
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting: http://cygwin.com/bugs.html