This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Close to libiconv now?
- From: "Soren Andersen" <soren_andersen at fastmail dot fm>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Sat, 9 Feb 2002 07:49:31 +0000
- Subject: Close to libiconv now?
- Reply-to: soren_andersen at fastmail dot fm
With the newest autotools in the official Cygwin packages, are we now
close to being able to build gnu libiconv o-o-b?
I am trying to build gcc-3.0.3 and it suggests that i might want to
install libiconv. I understand from reading list archives that Chuck
Wilson built an experimental libiconv using some hacked autotools
support, last july. Any updates on that topic?
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting: http://cygwin.com/bugs.html