This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: IPv6 struct sockaddr_storage
- From: Christopher Faylor <cgf at redhat dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Sat, 9 Feb 2002 12:57:56 -0500
- Subject: Re: IPv6 struct sockaddr_storage
- References: <11722421.1013189959@rave> <20020208224237.GA8020@redhat.com> <3C645856.64AF3E14@lapo.it>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
On Fri, Feb 08, 2002 at 11:59:34PM +0100, Lapo Luchini wrote:
>>>I am working on an IPv6 project. This project includes a TCP server
>But again, do we have support for IPv6 yet? Reading
>http://sources.redhat.com/ml/cygwin/2001-08/msg00503.html seems that
>there exist an old Kame patch for IPv6 but it's not yet in the distro
>(and so not supported).
Since, AFAIK, no one has ever formally submitted the patch, it is likely not
to ever be in the cygwin distribution.
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting: http://cygwin.com/bugs.html