This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: "cygregex.dll could not be found"
- From: Christopher Faylor <cgf at redhat dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Sat, 9 Feb 2002 12:59:37 -0500
- Subject: Re: "cygregex.dll could not be found"
- References: <OF28E3ED7D.24D5D316-ON85256B5B.00027B94@pok.ibm.com>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
On Fri, Feb 08, 2002 at 07:27:36PM -0500, ROHIT X SINGH wrote:
>I found the dll as part of the following package:
> regex/regex-4.4-2 POSIX compliant regular
> expression library
>Thanks Larry and Christopher,
What are you thanking me for? I told you what to do to fix your problem
and you didn't follow my advice.
You should have updated your version of openssh.
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting: http://cygwin.com/bugs.html