This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
RE: FW: ksh
- From: "Karsten Fleischer" <K dot Fleischer at omnium dot de>
- To: <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Sun, 10 Feb 2002 04:29:01 +0100
- Subject: RE: FW: ksh
- Reply-to: <K dot Fleischer at omnium dot de>
> >>That source file is available for viewing at
> >>Chris, could you check that the disclaimer is OK?
> This file isn't intended for the Cygwin DLL so my opinion on this
> doesn't really matter.
My original patches were inside the Cygwin DLL, Glenn moved them outside.
Now I'm intending to move some of them inside again. Is it OK given that
> Do you want to be the ksh maintainer for the cygwin distribution?
Yes, I'd volunteer for this job.
- the AT&T build system is quite different from the GNU standard autotools,
so I' m not sure about how to post the sources.
- I might become UWIN tainted in two months or so. My job seems to require
obtaining a UWIN source code license. I must not contribute to Cygwin kernel
code then, of course. But maintaining ksh for Cygwin can surely be cleared
up with AT&T. In fact Cygwin is used at AT&T, too.
I'm not tainted yet, just to assure you, I don't want to get into legal
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting: http://cygwin.com/bugs.html