This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
RE: a problem with search path? (was: Multiple backslashes)
- From: "Stephan Mueller" <smueller at microsoft dot com>
- To: "Dmitry Bely" <dbely at mail dot ru>
- Cc: <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Mon, 11 Feb 2002 10:18:52 -0800
- Subject: RE: a problem with search path? (was: Multiple backslashes)
Latest everything. bash 2.05a.0(2) Cygwin DLL v 1.3.9-1.
From: Dmitry Bely [mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org]
Sent: Monday, February 11, 2002 2:38 AM
To: Stephan Mueller
Subject: Re: a problem with search path? (was: Multiple backslashes)
"Stephan Mueller" <email@example.com> writes:
> >From a bash shell:
> [~] bash -c "d:\\\\cygwin\\\\bin\\\\ls.exe"
> >From cmd.exe
> [D:\] bash -c "d:\\cygwin\\bin\\ls.exe"
> My CYGWIN variable includes glob:ignorecase
But it does not work for me even with your settings :-( What is the
version of cygwin and bash that you are using?
Hope to hear from you soon,
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting: http://cygwin.com/bugs.html