This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: "Best" way to build a DLL?
- From: Charles Wilson <cwilson at ece dot gatech dot edu>
- To: "Gerald S. Williams" <gsw at agere dot com>
- Cc: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Mon, 11 Feb 2002 13:54:49 -0500
- Subject: Re: "Best" way to build a DLL?
- References: <GBEGLOMMCLDACBPKDIHFEEPHCGAA.firstname.lastname@example.org>
Gerald S. Williams wrote:
> I'm not sure why those are reported as warnings. Is there
> an easy way to disable them?
No, short of recompiling binutils. I'll look into getting the
appropriate patches into binutils; it's been six months so it's probably
time to turn off those "warnings".
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting: http://cygwin.com/bugs.html