This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
ash/NTserver I/O redirect problem
- From: Andrew Chang <awc at bitmover dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Mon, 11 Feb 2002 12:31:57 -0800
- Subject: ash/NTserver I/O redirect problem
- References: <20020121181829.GA10238@redhat.com>
I hope this is the right place to report cygwin bugs.
We just tried to upgraded to cygwin1.3.9
It seems on NT/Server the support for the following shell synctax
is broken under some situation using ash.
prog >out_file 2>&1
prog is a non-cygwin linked, win32 application)
The problem is that the output is not redirected.
The same scripts works fine on w2k and on NT/Workstation.
I tried unsuccessfully to creat a minimum case for this. (sorry)
So for now, consider this a "watch out" item.
(It is reprodicable under the BitKeeper regression test", however.)
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting: http://cygwin.com/bugs.html