This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: ash/NTserver I/O redirect problem
- From: Christopher Faylor <cgf at redhat dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Mon, 11 Feb 2002 17:52:31 -0500
- Subject: Re: ash/NTserver I/O redirect problem
- References: <20020121181829.GA10238@redhat.com> <200202112030.g1BKUpx17089@work.bitmover.com>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
On Mon, Feb 11, 2002 at 12:31:57PM -0800, Andrew Chang wrote:
>I hope this is the right place to report cygwin bugs.
>We just tried to upgraded to cygwin1.3.9
>It seems on NT/Server the support for the following shell synctax
>is broken under some situation using ash.
> prog >out_file 2>&1
>prog is a non-cygwin linked, win32 application)
>The problem is that the output is not redirected.
>The same scripts works fine on w2k and on NT/Workstation.
>I tried unsuccessfully to creat a minimum case for this. (sorry)
>So for now, consider this a "watch out" item.
>(It is reprodicable under the BitKeeper regression test", however.)
It is not inconceivable that this would fail depending on what
Stay with cygwin compiled binaries if you want things to work
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting: http://cygwin.com/bugs.html