This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: ash/NTserver I/O redirect problem
- From: Christopher Faylor <cgf at redhat dot com>
- To: Peter Nann <peter dot nann at vecommerce dot com dot au>
- Cc: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Mon, 11 Feb 2002 19:24:07 -0500
- Subject: Re: ash/NTserver I/O redirect problem
- References: <1F3D60DE6921D4118DDF00508BC754C7CAF111@NSWPDC001>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
On Tue, Feb 12, 2002 at 09:56:19AM +1100, Peter Nann wrote:
>Isn't it just more likely that 'prog' is a typical Win32 app that
>doesn't use stdio properly?
Typical Win32 console apps do use stdio properly.
Please do not send me personal email with cygwin questions.
Use the resources at http://cygwin.com/ .
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting: http://cygwin.com/bugs.html