This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: ttcp successfully compiled
- From: "Robert Collins" <robert dot collins at itdomain dot com dot au>
- To: "Stanislav Sinyagin" <ssinyagin at yahoo dot com>,<cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Tue, 12 Feb 2002 21:00:58 +1100
- Subject: Re: ttcp successfully compiled
- References: <email@example.com>
----- Original Message -----
From: "Stanislav Sinyagin" <firstname.lastname@example.org>
> Perhaps, someday someone of the Cygwin developers team
> would create a distribution package from that...
No. All the cygwin developers are saturated. YOU can create a package
and have us include it though: http://www.cygwin.com/setup.html.
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting: http://cygwin.com/bugs.html