This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
RE: a problem with search path? (was: Multiple backslashes)
- From: "Stephan Mueller" <smueller at microsoft dot com>
- To: "Dmitry Bely" <dbely at mail dot ru>
- Cc: <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Tue, 12 Feb 2002 11:06:43 -0800
- Subject: RE: a problem with search path? (was: Multiple backslashes)
I'm using Windows XP.
From: Dmitry Bely [mailto:email@example.com]
Sent: Tuesday, February 12, 2002 8:10 AM
To: Stephan Mueller
Subject: Re: a problem with search path? (was: Multiple backslashes)
"Stephan Mueller" <firstname.lastname@example.org> writes:
> Latest everything. bash 2.05a.0(2) Cygwin DLL v 1.3.9-1. stephan();
Just upgraded my installaton - still no success. What OS are you using?
I currenly have Windows 2000 Workstation SP2 (build 2195)
> > >From a bash shell:
> > [~] bash -c "d:\\\\cygwin\\\\bin\\\\ls.exe"
> > >From cmd.exe
> > [D:\] bash -c "d:\\cygwin\\bin\\ls.exe"
> > My CYGWIN variable includes glob:ignorecase
Hope to hear from you soon,
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting: http://cygwin.com/bugs.html