This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: RCS 5.7 (?)
- From: Christopher Faylor <cgf at redhat dot com>
- To: cygwin-patches at cygwin dot com
- Cc: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Tue, 12 Feb 2002 21:52:59 -0500
- Subject: Re: RCS 5.7 (?)
- References: <004601c1b437$4c883380$2801a8c0@dcuthbert2k> <005801c1b438$abcc8480$2801a8c0@dcuthbert2k>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
On Wed, Feb 13, 2002 at 11:46:43AM +0900, Dylan Cuthbert wrote:
>Weird - I notice that RCS 5.7 is in the setup package listing. Is this
>really the case?
>I have the full installation of cygwin 1.39 but the standard rcs
>command set (rcs/rdiff etc) doesn't seem to exist?
Cygwin 1.3.9 is the DLL version number. It has no bearing on RCS. If
you don't have RCS on your system, you need to run setup.exe again and
select it for installation. It doesn't happen automatically.
I've redirected this query to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please confine
responses to that mailing list. This doesn't belong on cygwin-patches.
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting: http://cygwin.com/bugs.html