This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: [BUG] inter-process signaling of non-special signals breaks
- From: Corinna Vinschen <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- To: "cygwin at cygwin dot com" <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Wed, 13 Feb 2002 16:43:39 +0100
- Subject: Re: [BUG] inter-process signaling of non-special signals breaks
- References: <3C6A581E.8ADB6088@wapme-systems.de>
On Wed, Feb 13, 2002 at 01:12:14PM +0100, Stipe Tolj wrote:
> Ok, this issue has been addressed by me a couple of times, so I hope
> you core Cygwin developers don't get borred from me.
> The bug (maybe it's fixed now, but it has been detected at least from
> 1.3.1 up to 1.3.7) arises from my work on Apache for Cygwin.
It would make sense to test it with the latest release. What about
the apache patch for changing the user context?
Corinna Vinschen Please, send mails regarding Cygwin to
Cygwin Developer mailto:email@example.com
Red Hat, Inc.
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting: http://cygwin.com/bugs.html