2nd Cygwin/Java/JNI tutorial available

Hello, everyone:

A month or so back, I posted a tutorial on using Java & JNI with Cygwin
tools.  Some folks told me they found it useful, so I've written a second
article on Cygwin/Java/JNI.

The first article was on how to use Cygwin to build Java programs which use
native methods.  The new article is on how to use Cygwin tools to build
applications which use the JNI Invocation API (which is used to wrap the JVM
inside a C program).

The articles are at http://www.inonit.com/cygwin/.

-- David.