This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: 2/13 PM NAV update [Correction of Corrections]
- From: Randall R Schulz <rrschulz at cris dot com>
- To: "Robert Collins" <robert dot collins at itdomain dot com dot au>
- Cc: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Thu, 14 Feb 2002 07:26:38 -0800
- Subject: Re: 2/13 PM NAV update [Correction of Corrections]
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
The numbers I gave were all zlib package release numbers, not Cygwin
Well.... Except for the fact that I systematically used these:
INCORRECT: 1.3-6 or 1.3-7
when I meant these:
CORRECT: 1.1.3-6 and 1.1.3-7
Mountain View, CA USA
At 22:46 2002-02-13, you wrote:
>Please, for the sake of sanity, don't refer to packages by .dll revisions.
>libz is separate from cygwin1.dll and updated at different times.
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting: http://cygwin.com/bugs.html