This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: question on the cygwin setup command
- From: "Larry Hall (RFK Partners, Inc)" <lhall at rfk dot com>
- To: Andrew Chang <awc at bitmover dot com>, cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Thu, 14 Feb 2002 13:52:00 -0500
- Subject: Re: question on the cygwin setup command
- References: <20020211182408.GA2146@redhat.com><20020211182408.GA2146@redhat.com>
At 12:00 PM 2/14/2002, Andrew Chang wrote:
>Is there a option switch or a env variable to change the default of the
>cygwin setup command ? (I need to change the default to "Install from local
>directory" in the cygwin setup window).
No, not yet anyway.
>If no, can someone email me a pointer of the scource
>of setup.exe, I will try to add that...
Great. Consider this question asked and answered in detail in the email
archives. But, the short answer is src/winsup/cinstall in CVS
Larry Hall email@example.com
RFK Partners, Inc. http://www.rfk.com
838 Washington Street (508) 893-9779 - RFK Office
Holliston, MA 01746 (508) 893-9889 - FAX
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting: http://cygwin.com/bugs.html