Re: updating packages/utilities

I understand.  It's interesting though, considering that the "Windows way"
of installing/updating/uninstalling software is to run "setup.exe".  I'm
sure it wouldn't hurt to add another few words about setup and it's varied
capabilities but I'm surprised that the paradigm would seem unnatural
to any Windows user.  Oh well, I guess it's not worth opening a philosophical
debate over this! ;-)