This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Running Squid using cygrunsrv
- From: "Robert Collins" <robert dot collins at itdomain dot com dot au>
- To: "Sindhu Kurnia" <sindhu at se dot fujitsu dot co dot id>
- Cc: <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Fri, 15 Feb 2002 15:36:35 +1100
- Subject: Re: Running Squid using cygrunsrv
- References: <GGEDLLNBMJEGGOHCOENOEENHCAAA.email@example.com>
Your squid syntax is invalid. -a requires a port number.
Also, I was wrong - -N as you had before is correct (I got confused,
been a while since I had to configure a squid install).
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting: http://cygwin.com/bugs.html