Re: Question

Cesar,

The quoting is irrelevant in this case. An ISO 8601 date string (even a
full-precision one including seconds) does not include characters special
to the shell.

I have tried this and it seems to work on my system, with one exception:
Some old directories are included even if they do not lead to a file that
should be included. In fact, the directory hierarchy that was erroneously
included in my test contained no files at all, only an empty sequence of
directories.

I am using an NTFS file system volume. Perhaps there's an issue on FAT
volumes? Which are you using?

Randall Schulz
Mountain View, CA USA