This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: "Too many open files" problem
- From: Benoit Rochefort <Benoit dot Rochefort at gerad dot ca>
- To: Benoit Rochefort <Benoit dot Rochefort at gerad dot ca>
- Cc: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Fri, 15 Feb 2002 13:13:44 -0500 (EST)
- Subject: Re: "Too many open files" problem
- References: <email@example.com>
In facts, I goes all thru the mailing list archive, and all I found is
people asking help about that problem.
Unfortunatly, I didn't see any of these mail where a reply was done.
Is there at least someone else who have seen that kind of problem so we can
find what are the common point. That could guide us to a solution and I'm
sure helping other people who'll get this problem in the next days...
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting: http://cygwin.com/bugs.html