This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: how does cygwin see what user I am in windows?
- From: Christopher Faylor <cgf at redhat dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Mon, 18 Feb 2002 14:53:04 -0500
- Subject: Re: how does cygwin see what user I am in windows?
- References: <008c01c1b8b2$ef05aaa0$0100a8c0@advent02>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
On Mon, Feb 18, 2002 at 07:31:58PM -0000, Chris January wrote:
>> > / Mattias Br?ndstr?m <email@example.com> wrote:
>> > | After searching the FAQ for the phrase 'mkpasswd -d' I must report that
>> > | it does not exist within the FAQ. Do you have any other information on
>> > | where I can RTFM?
>> > Well there is a users guide at http://www.cygwin.com/cygwin-ug-net/,
>I get a 403 forbidden error for this URL.
Just click on the Documentation link on the cygwin web page.
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting: http://cygwin.com/bugs.html