This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Updating the DLL build instructions
- From: Charles Wilson <cwilson at ece dot gatech dot edu>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Mon, 18 Feb 2002 16:57:52 -0500
- Subject: Re: Updating the DLL build instructions
- References: <20020218195706.GA25235@redhat.com>
Christopher Faylor wrote:
> Anyone interested in providing more up-to-date build instructions
> for the cygwin web site?
> html, please.
If you are talking about generic "How do I build a DLL using cygwin
tools" - I think I volunteered for that at some point in the past, but I
haven't had a chance to get round 'tuit. If somebody else beats me to
it, that would be great -- they could even use some of the documentation
and examples from dllhelpers (0.4.0 for the lastest spiffy features,
0.2.6 for the "old-style" __declspec() stuff: both techniques need to be
If, on the other hand, you are talking about "How do I build
cygwin1.dll" then that's a whole 'nother story...
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting: http://cygwin.com/bugs.html