This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: print command setting in config.ps for cygwin
- From: Charles Wilson <cwilson at ece dot gatech dot edu>
- To: "Gene C. Ruzicka" <gcruzicka at earthlink dot net>
- Cc: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Mon, 18 Feb 2002 21:59:54 -0500
- Subject: Re: print command setting in config.ps for cygwin
- References: <007f01c1b8db$7a01c710$80c0b3d1@HUNG>
Gene C. Ruzicka wrote:
> The config.ps file contains print settings used by
> the dvips program that's part of the TeTeX package.
> One of the settings specifies which UNIX command
> should be used to print. But the online User's Guide
> for Cygwin says that the lp, lpr commands don't
> work in Cygwin, and that the MS print command
> should be used to print from a cygwin command
Dunno if this will help your specific problem, but Rick Rankin posted an
"lpr" program to this mailing list in July 2000 (check the mailing list
archives). He and I have discussed adding that to the cygutils package
in the near future, but if you're in a hurry you can grab the source
code from the ml archives.
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting: http://cygwin.com/bugs.html