This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Status of Inventor on CygWin
- From: Piyush Kumar <piyush at acm dot org>
- To: <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Tue, 19 Feb 2002 10:55:29 -0500 (EST)
- Subject: Status of Inventor on CygWin
- Reply-to: Piyush Kumar <piyush at acm dot org>
Anyone has an idea of inventor on Cygwin without running X?
The same question about Qt?
Is there hope for getting Qt / Inventor in the form of
OpenGL and GLUT on cygwin, where one could just link
a project with -lxxx and it would run on windows?
Thanks for your comments,
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting: http://cygwin.com/bugs.html