This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: cygreadline5.dll redux
- From: "Robert Collins" <robert dot collins at itdomain dot com dot au>
- To: "James Garrison" <jhg at athensgroup dot com>,<cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Wed, 20 Feb 2002 07:30:14 +1100
- Subject: Re: cygreadline5.dll redux
- References: <3C728A63.firstname.lastname@example.org>
> b) The archive search engine is too stupid to understand
> quoted strings meaning adjacency, so that searching for
> 'cygrealine5.dll "not found"' is equivalent to searching
> for the individual words. Since 'found' appears in cygcheck
> output, this does not reduce the number of hits at all.
Try using google to search. It's quite a bit smarter.
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting: http://cygwin.com/bugs.html