This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: BUG with 1.3.9 : -mno-cygwin target still depends on cygwin1.dll
- From: "Chris January" <chris at atomice dot net>
- To: <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Wed, 20 Feb 2002 00:05:44 -0000
- Subject: Re: BUG with 1.3.9 : -mno-cygwin target still depends on cygwin1.dll
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org> (added by mel-rta3.wanadoo.fr)
> I'm currently working on a cygwin32 port of DevIL (http://openil.sf.net).
I get strange results when
> trying to compile the libs with -mno-cygwin (we prefer to not depend on
cygwin unix emulation as
> we don't need it, we just use standard C functions)
>The problem is that i get dlls that still depend on cygwin1.dll ! but the
compilation is done with
> mno-cygwin flag.
> You have the entire libILU.dll compilation process in attachment (and the
It seems libtool is not passing the -mno-cygwin flag through when it starts
linking the DLL.
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting: http://cygwin.com/bugs.html