This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
DLLs that can be used with MS C++
- From: Miodrag Dimitrijevic <miodrag dot dimitrijevic at epfl dot ch>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Wed, 20 Feb 2002 10:30:19 +0100
- Subject: DLLs that can be used with MS C++
- Organization: EPFL Departement d'Informatique
I managed to make an dll under cygwin and link it with a program, but
everything works only within Cygwin. Is it possible to make a dll and
.lib file which can be used under pure windows (e.g. to make .dll and
.lib and link them to MS VC++ application)?
Thanks in advance.
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting: http://cygwin.com/bugs.html