This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: DLLs that can be used with MS C++
- From: Warren Young <warren at etr-usa dot com>
- To: Cygwin-L <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Wed, 20 Feb 2002 08:39:11 -0700
- Subject: Re: DLLs that can be used with MS C++
- Organization: -ENOENT
- References: <001301c1ba11$e78ccfa0$01000001@sknet01>
Stephano Mariani wrote:
> Have you built all objects using -mno-cygwin?
Also, you can't do a C++ DLL -- only C or some other "unmangled"
language. And you might have to build the import library with MS tools.
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting: http://cygwin.com/bugs.html