This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: [Patch] added sh-utils/dirname backslash support
- From: Christopher Faylor <cgf at redhat dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Wed, 20 Feb 2002 10:41:15 -0500
- Subject: Re: [Patch] added sh-utils/dirname backslash support
- References: <006601c1ba11$842b38c0$062006d5@BRAMSCHE>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
On Wed, Feb 20, 2002 at 02:21:33PM +0100, Ralf Habacker wrote:
>the current dirname tool does not support backslash support. This patch fixes this.
As I've previously stated, I don't want to maintain a fork of GNU tools unless
it is absolutely necessary.
Scanning the groups at http://www.gnu.org/prep/mailinglists.html, it
sounds like bug-gnu-utils at gnu dot org would be the place to go to get
your patch incorporated.
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting: http://cygwin.com/bugs.html