This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: DLLs that can be used with MS C++
- From: "Larry Hall (RFK Partners, Inc)" <lhall at rfk dot com>
- To: Warren Young <warren at etr-usa dot com>, Cygwin-L <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Wed, 20 Feb 2002 10:44:04 -0500
- Subject: Re: DLLs that can be used with MS C++
- References: <001301c1ba11$e78ccfa0$01000001@sknet01>
At 10:39 AM 2/20/2002, Warren Young wrote:
>And you might have to build the import library with MS tools.
Not unless there's a bug in the current stuff. If anyone finds that
they need to build an import library using MS tools to get things working,
please send the bug report here with details. Again, that is for DLLs
with C functions exported. C++ isn't a workable option unfortunately.
Larry Hall firstname.lastname@example.org
RFK Partners, Inc. http://www.rfk.com
838 Washington Street (508) 893-9779 - RFK Office
Holliston, MA 01746 (508) 893-9889 - FAX
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting: http://cygwin.com/bugs.html