This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re:Cygwin without installing
- From: Jorge Goncalvez <goncal11 at col dot bsf dot alcatel dot fr>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Thu, 21 Feb 2002 09:20:12 +0100 (MET)
- Subject: Re:Cygwin without installing
- Reply-to: Jorge Goncalvez <goncal11 at col dot bsf dot alcatel dot fr>
Hi, i use and enjoy Cygwin in multiple windows platforms to run a linux
application on windows.
But i have a lot of times not enough space to install cygwin in the hard disk of
I would make a cygwin CD with all the cygwin arborescence and to store only conf
files in my hard disk.
I wonder if it is possible(i run and need Cygwin inetd tftpd ftpd anonymous) for
I someone already tried to do this?
Thanks for all your replys that could help me in my task.
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting: http://cygwin.com/bugs.html