This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: ORBit install
- From: "Gerrit P. Haase" <gerrit at familiehaase dot de>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Thu, 21 Feb 2002 15:53:17 +0100
- Subject: Re: ORBit install
- Organization: convey Information Systems GmbH
- Reply-to: "Gerrit P. Haase" <gerrit at familiehaase dot de>
2002-02-21 15:00:19, du schriebst:
> I am trying to install ORBit. I followed a tip I got at
> It said to run make with skipping the test directory.
> How do I do this?
> Thank you,
> Glenn Rice
After configure you should have a Makefile in the toplevel
Therein is the line:
SUBDIRS = popt libIDL src test
remove 'test' there and start the build as usual.
You may also try to use the 'popt' which is included in the
Cygwin net-release instead of the source included with ORBit.
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting: http://cygwin.com/bugs.html