This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
unable to locate CYGINTL.DLL dependency
- From: Bob Batey <robert_batey at agilent dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Cc: tc _chat <tc_chat at cvuxa dot cvs dot agilent dot com>
- Date: Thu, 21 Feb 2002 13:32:10 -0700
- Subject: unable to locate CYGINTL.DLL dependency
- Organization: Agilent Technologies, Boise Site
The bug "UNABLE to LOCATE CYGINTL.DLL" (see Jan. 21, 2002 bug report
from Marino Stramare) still surfaces. The origin of this bug is when
one doesn't install gettext (from the contrib). Now seeing that some
people might want to make their own CD roms, I expect core dependences
should NOT depend on contributed packages. Seems that can be the source
of this, since I experienced it long after it was reported.
As a solution, I wonder if you can put the gettext package in the
appropriate "latest" directory? Seems like a reasonable thing to
do. And there should be some hint in the vim package directory as
to this dependency.
Robert Batey Agilent Technologies Boise, Idaho
org:Boise Design Center;IED TN 672-7471
note;quoted-printable:Agilent Technologies, Inc.=0D=0APMB #318=0D=0A3355 N. Five Mile Road=0D=0ABoise, ID 83713-3925
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting: http://cygwin.com/bugs.html