This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: DLL liblCE.dll not found
- From: Christopher Faylor <cygwin-xfree at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Cc: cygwin-xfree at cygwin dot com
- Date: Fri, 22 Feb 2002 11:09:40 -0500
- Subject: Re: DLL liblCE.dll not found
- References: <OFC0895B24.E92621D6-ONC1256B68.00349D39@leica-geosystems.com>
- Reply-to: cygwin-xfree at cygwin dot com
On Fri, Feb 22, 2002 at 10:51:50AM +0100, Kurt.Bachmann2@leica-geosystems.com wrote:
>I have installed Xfree 4.2.0, LessTif 0.93.18 and DDD 3.3 at the the
>latest cygwin on my Window NT PC.
>Starting DDD causes the error message DLL "liblCE.dll" not found in the
>path. There is no such library on my PC.
>Is there anybody how can tell me what is going wrong?
Wrong mailing list.
Go to http://cygwin.com/lists.html and see if you can find a more appropriate
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting: http://cygwin.com/bugs.html