This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: 1.3.9: Headers for IPC constants
- From: Charles Wilson <cwilson at ece dot gatech dot edu>
- To: Jonathan Hayward <jshayward at pobox dot com>
- Cc: cygwin at cygwin dot com, mike at eolas dot com
- Date: Fri, 22 Feb 2002 14:55:45 -0500
- Subject: Re: 1.3.9: Headers for IPC constants
- References: <3C769921.firstname.lastname@example.org>
If you are trying to actually USE ipc, then cygwin does not yet
intrinsically support it (which is why cygwin doesn't define those macros.)
However, you can install the cygIPC package: (*)
Be sure and read the doco.
(*) check the cygwin-developers list; once the 'daemon merge' is
complete, the framework for adding intrinsic IPC support for cygwin
should be ready for contributions...
Jonathan Hayward wrote:
> I've got a piece of C code that references IPC_CREAT, IPC_PRIVATE, and
> IPC_RMID. Grepping around turned up a Perl man page, but not a header
> file containing those macros. Does anyone know how I can define a macro
> that will satisfy this value?
> Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
> Bug reporting: http://cygwin.com/bugs.html
> Documentation: http://cygwin.com/docs.html
> FAQ: http://cygwin.com/faq/
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting: http://cygwin.com/bugs.html