This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
- From: "Karl M" <karlm30 at hotmail dot com>
- To: Cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Sat, 23 Feb 2002 15:54:54 -0800
- Subject: /c/cygwin/usr/doc/cygwin/openssh-3.0.2p1-5.README
In /c/cygwin/usr/doc/cygwin/openssh-3.0.2p1-5.README I found:
- If you want to be able to login to different user accounts you'll
have to start sshd under system account or any other account that
is able to switch user context. Note that administrators are _not_
able to do that by default! You'll have to give the following
special user rights to the user:
"Act as part of the operating system"
"Replace process level token"
and if used via service manager
"Logon as a service".
Does "Create a token object" need to be added to this list?
Send and receive Hotmail on your mobile device: http://mobile.msn.com
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting: http://cygwin.com/bugs.html