This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
- From: Brian Keener <bkeener at thesoftwaresource dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Tue, 26 Feb 2002 12:21:14 EST
- Subject: Re: setup
- References: <001301c1bee4$cbe49260$8630a2d1@az>
- Reply-to: bkeener at thesoftwaresource dot com
Anthony J. Zepezauer wrote:
> What I don't see is a .exe file to start Cygwin!
Try looking for a cygwin.bat file in whatever directory you specified as your
root directory. I see your later post now - lets back up - what options did you
select when you ran setup - did you ask for Install from Internet, Download
from Internet or Install from Local Directory. If you selected Install from
Local Directory then you must have done a Download From Internet first. What
did you specify as the Root Directory and the local directory (one or both are
asked depending on what you selected for the install method).
The answer to this will get us started and this has been asked and answered
many times in Mail Archives.
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting: http://cygwin.com/bugs.html
- From: Anthony J. Zepezauer