This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: bash, background java VMs and ctrl-C
- From: "Brian P Kasper" <Brian dot P dot Kasper at aero dot org>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Cc: jmeredith at edgility dot com
- Date: Tue, 26 Feb 2002 14:09:51 -0800
- Subject: Re: bash, background java VMs and ctrl-C
Check the value of the CYGWIN environment variable
for you and your coworker who isn't having the problem.
Does your coworker have 'tty' in the variable? Do you
not have it?
I had a problem with ^C killing ssh sessions over which
I was tunnelling X Windows packets. I was able to work
around the problem by adding 'tty' to my CYGWIN variable.
The Aerospace Corporation
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting: http://cygwin.com/bugs.html