This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Parallel Port LPRng
- From: Charles Wilson <cwilson at ece dot gatech dot edu>
- To: Walter Garcia-Fontes <wgarcia at upf dot es>
- Cc: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Wed, 27 Feb 2002 13:06:16 -0500
- Subject: Re: Parallel Port LPRng
- References: <20020227161745.A511@upf.es>
Take a look at the source code for Rick Rankin's version of lpr. It is
in the cygutils-0.9.9 package.
Walter Garcia-Fontes wrote:
> I've been trying to install Bakkens LPRng port. I can't print to a printer
> attached to the parallel port of my system. There was some discussion on this
> on Nov. 2001:
> but the discussion died just there.
> I've tried different printcap files such as:
> but it doesn't work (lpr and lpd don't produce any error, it's as if the file
> is delivered, but no output comes from the printer).
> Anybody has this working on a parallel printer?
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting: http://cygwin.com/bugs.html