This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: unix to dos path conversion utility?
- From: Joshua Daniel Franklin <joshuadfranklin at yahoo dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Cc: chris_stephens at byu dot edu
- Date: Wed, 27 Feb 2002 13:07:18 -0800 (PST)
- Subject: Re: unix to dos path conversion utility?
How about checking the online User's Guide:
Or to go straight to your answer:
> -----Original Message-----
> From: email@example.com [mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org] On
Behalf Of Chris Stephens
> Sent: Wednesday, 27 February 2002 8 31
> To: email@example.com
> Subject: unix to dos path conversion utility?
> Is there a utility available that will convert cygwin paths to dos
> visa-versa? On the archives I saw that the cygwin dll has functions
> that, but does there exist a standalone app that will do this?
Do You Yahoo!?
Yahoo! Greetings - Send FREE e-cards for every occasion!
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting: http://cygwin.com/bugs.html