This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
RE: sem_trywait returns EAGAIN (rather than returning -1 and setting errno)
- From: "Robert Collins" <robert dot collins at itdomain dot com dot au>
- To: <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- Cc: "Andrew T. Schnable" <schnable at enteract dot com>
- Date: Fri, 1 Mar 2002 00:55:17 +1100
- Subject: RE: sem_trywait returns EAGAIN (rather than returning -1 and setting errno)
FWIW, I've patched sem_trywait and sem_wait. I haven't looked for further cases of misbehaviour though.
> -----Original Message-----
> From: Christopher Faylor [mailto:email@example.com]
> As Robert indicated, in the vast majority of those cases,
> this was, in fact, the right thing to do.
> It's apparently not the right thing to do in the case of
> sem_trywait, so a patch will be required:
> http://cygwin.com/contrib.html .
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting: http://cygwin.com/bugs.html