This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Emacs for Cygwin (was: cygwin-mount.el, Using GDB in NTEMACS)
- From: Jon Cast <jcast at ou dot edu>
- To: "Katherina O'Connor" <oconnor at firemail dot de>
- Cc: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Thu, 28 Feb 2002 12:53:03 -0600
- Subject: Re: Emacs for Cygwin (was: cygwin-mount.el, Using GDB in NTEMACS)
"Katherina O'Connor" <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
> I am very interested in a cygwin/xfree86 emacs,
Thank you for your interest.
> However I must mention that I am very happy that xemacs is available
> in a cygwin version.
> In the past I tried porting emacs to cygwin/xfree86/lesstif, however
> it wasn't succesful. If anybody can help please let me know.
I hope I can help--that's why I'm working on the port. If you want,
you can review the ``cygwin-mount.el, Using GDB in NTEMACS'' thread on
email@example.com, and post additional details from your experience
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting: http://cygwin.com/bugs.html