This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: [ANNOUNCEMENT] Updated: cygwin-1.3.10-1
- From: Karl Zilles <zilles at 1969 dot ws>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Thu, 28 Feb 2002 12:57:02 -0800
- Subject: Re: [ANNOUNCEMENT] Updated: cygwin-1.3.10-1
- Organization: 1969 Communications, Inc.
> Anyone seen this?
> bash.exe Application Error
> The application failed to initialize properly (0xc0000022). Click on OK to terminate the application.
I am also getting this error after I upgraded.
I'd be happy to run any diagnostics people can think of, or share any
configuration info people think is relevant.
I'm running inetd to launch sshd.
Karl Zilles | Technical Architect, Principal
http://www.1969.ws | email@example.com
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting: http://cygwin.com/bugs.html