Re: Why not a news server?

"Still waiting" --- for a news item to be posted on the main cygwin.org
homepage announcing the nntp group availability.  Sure, posting that
"the server has been setup for several weeks now" in the mailing list is
good and all -- but...

go here:
http://www.cygwin.com/post-article.html
and post an announcement for your new service.  (Yes, there is a link on
the main cygwin home page that says "post new news" and leads to the URL
supplied above).

I'm not gonna do it, because I didn't set it up, and don't really know
anything about it.  I'm sure cgf feels the same way.

He asked that the person who established this service please post an
announcement on the web page...but he's "still waiting".  Several weeks
later.

--Chuck