Re: Why not a news server?

On Sat, Mar 02, 2002 at 06:37:46PM -0800, Andrew DeFaria wrote:
>Charles Wilson wrote:
>>Geez, I can't believe I'm still writing about something *I* don't care
>>about...
>
>Neither can we! :-)

Wow.  I've posted, three suggestions to do this with nary a peep.  Then,
suddenly, this tempest.

Apparently Chuck is the only one with sufficiently advanced reading
skills to comprehend the vast intellectual challenge that I set before
people.  To wit:

"Please go to the http://cygwin.com/ and post a news item."

Apparently, without knowing it, I was doing something equivalent to
asking people to perfect cold fusion.

Thanks Chuck for helping to see this through to an actual conclusion
after two weeks.  Your acumen in this matter is appreciated, as always.

cgf
--
Please do not send me personal email with cygwin questions.
Use the resources at http://cygwin.com/ .