From: Charles Wilson [mailto:cwilson@ece.gatech.edu]
Sent: Saturday, March 02, 2002 10:16 PM
To: Robert Collins
Cc: Michael Schaap; cygwin@cygwin.com
Subject: Re: "start" for Cygwin

Ah -- and that explains why one previously had to do "cmd /c start foo"
from a bash shell.  Okay, according to my tests (I put a 'start' shell
script in my /usr/bin directory.)  From bash, 'start foo' causes my
script to run.  From cmd, 'start foo' causes the builtin cmd command to
run (even tho D:/cygwin/bin is in the front of my PATH).

This is good -- I withdraw my objection (such as it was).

Anybody else think this is a good cygutil?  I think it *probably* is...

--Chuck