ICEWM Window manager for cygwin XFree86

Hi there,

I have managed to get Cygwin to work, but am stuck with the default window
manager for XFree86 (twm). I have downloaded icewm 1.0.9-2 via the link on
xfree86.cygwin.com. Whilst it apperars to be installed and I have replaced
all refferences to twm with icewm, the default is all I get when I start X
(via any method)... Any help appreciated.

Also, I have used Winaxe before and manage to remotely start kwrite from my
BSD box and display on my windows (XP) box. Whilst other X programs on the
BSD box start fine with the Cywin XFree, kstart -display myXPBox:0 kwrite
does not..... again, any ideas appreciated.

Thanks

Mike