Installing from local directory -- trying to avoid massive duplication of effort

The closest FAQ I could find was "How do I install everything?" which
may or may not apply to my situation, I don't know.  (I suspect it does,
unfortunately.)

We need to install Cygwin on a /lot/ of W2K boxes, and we need to include
some packages not in the base set (openssh and its prereqs, for one).
To save time, I've done the "download from internet" option, selected the
things we need to install, and grabbed the packages.

But when running setup again and chosing the "install from local" option,
I have to make the same choices over again, not all of which I remember (and
it's a lot of clicking besides).  Is there a method, when using "install from
local," of simply installing every package that's present in the local cache?

Phil